2010Gardening in the High Desert
- Freshened up coop with half a bale of pine shavings
- Filled bird feeder. Little birds making all kinds of noise hiding in the old Christmas tree
- Hurried to put food and water under cover for the chickens
- Imbolc is this week - the halfway point between winter and spring
- Old seeds still seem to be quite viable
- no more peat pots - I have advanced to sowing seeds in flats and transplanting. This works for items that transplant well, anyways. Going to have to figure out how to deal with MG's [Morning Glories], however.