December 03

2006

Gardening in the High Desert.

Plant/Sow Page

  • 20 Metron Tulips in the bronze oval planter that held daffodils last year
  • 4 small winter pots - 3 with 3 lavender mixed crocus and one with 4 of them
  • 2 clay pots - each with 3 Queen of the Night tulips and 8 lavender mixed crocus
55 Bulbs

Sprinkled all with bone meal and put in metal building for a few months chilling after watering.

350 Bulbs as of 11/26/2006
 55 More today
------
405 total so far - several hundred left

Journal Entry Later in the day

17:28

  • Planted some pots for Spring forcing
  • Son started digging me a bulb planting trench near the dogs' pen
  • Filled bird feeders
  • Sprinkled bone meal on daffs from last year

Now that I am mostly over my cold, I hope I can get on with the bulb planting program.  Still hundreds left to plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment