2006Gardening in the High Desert.
- 20 Metron Tulips in the bronze oval planter that held daffodils last year
- 4 small winter pots - 3 with 3 lavender mixed crocus and one with 4 of them
- 2 clay pots - each with 3 Queen of the Night tulips and 8 lavender mixed crocus
Sprinkled all with bone meal and put in metal building for a few months chilling after watering.
350 Bulbs as of 11/26/2006
55 More today
405 total so far - several hundred left
Journal Entry Later in the day17:28
- Planted some pots for Spring forcing
- Son started digging me a bulb planting trench near the dogs' pen
- Filled bird feeders
- Sprinkled bone meal on daffs from last year
Now that I am mostly over my cold, I hope I can get on with the bulb planting program. Still hundreds left to plant.